Copyright Notice Edit Copyright Notice
Authors who publish in this open access journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright to their work and grant the journal the right of first publication.
- The journal, upon acceptance and publication of the work, obtains a non-exclusive license to distribute and make the work available to the public.
- The work is simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Under this license, others are permitted to share, copy, and redistribute the work in any medium or format strictly for non-commercial purposes, with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work. For example, authors may choose to post the published version in an institutional repository or include it in a book, provided that an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal is included.
By submitting their work to this journal, authors affirm that they have the necessary rights and permissions to publish the content and that the work does not infringe upon any copyright or intellectual property rights of others.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.